Copyright, all rights reserved 2013
Please have a look at these pages to find out more about me, my approach to coaching and what I can offer. You can also check recommendations from previous clients. To discuss the possibility of working with me, please get in touch.
Ros Micklem, coaching and facilitation
I'm here to support people who have tough jobs and believe that time for reflection will help them perform at their best. Whether you are moving into a new leadership post, dealing with major change in an existing role, tackling the ongoing demands of a job in which you're very experienced, or thinking about the balance in your life, coaching can improve your confidence, effectiveness and wellbeing by providing a confidential space to share thoughts and feelings about work and life challenges and think more deeply about them.
Could you benefit from extra support to help you:
- Manage a heavy workload and competing priorities?
- Think through options for addressing a complex or thorny problem?
- Get the best out of a diverse team?
- Prepare for change or re-structuring?
- Make the most of your strengths?
- Influence others?
- Feel more satisfied with how work fits with the rest of your life?